One serve of Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Pasta weighs 459g and contains 456 calories, or 1910kJ. Use the Nutrition Facts panel below to select a different quantity.
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Pasta is a food product marketed by Lite n Easy, a Brisbane based meal solutions company, started in 1986. There are 99 calories (416 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Pasta.
Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Pasta Ingredients
Water, Cooked Pasta (33%) (Water, Wheat Flour), Salmon (11%), Broccoli, Tomato, Milk Powder, Evaporated Milk, Onion, Parmesan (Contains Milk), Modified Starch (1442), Carrot, Cheese (Contains Milk), Maltodextrin, Salt, Dijon Mustard (Contains Food Acid (Acetic)), Crab Extract (Contains Crustacea), Onion Extract, Yeast Extract, Pepper, Herbs
Wheat, Crustacea, Fish, Milk
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 144 calories in Salmon, unflavoured, canned in…
- 144 calories in Salmon, unflavoured, canned, drained (100g)
- 115 calories in Pasta dish, homemade, cooked…
- 98 calories in Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Pasta…
- 102 calories in Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Risotto (100g)
- 152 calories in Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon with…
- 188 calories in Casserole, homemade, salmon or tuna…
- 122 calories in Casserole, homemade, salmon or tuna…
- 238 calories in Homestead By Tasmanian Pate Duck…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for referring to calcount for Lite n Easy Tasmanian Salmon Pasta nutrition information. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.