137 Calories: Crab Imperial has 137 calories (573 kilojoules) per 100 grams. There are 3g carbs in 100g of Crab Imperial. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About this FoodThis Nutrition Information is for Crab Imperial. Were you looking for Crab Salad, Crab Salad Made With Imitation Crab, or Crab Soup, As To Tomato-Base Or Cream Style instead You can easily search for different foods with calcount's search box.The calorie, kilojoule and other nutrition information for Crab Imperial are derived from data published by USDA. The initial values given are for 100 grams, but you can see data for different quantities by adjusting the slider located above the Nutrition Facts panel.
Carbs in Crab Imperial
There are 3.22 grams of carbohydrates in 100g of Crab Imperial.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
These are some frequently asked questions related to this food:
How many Calories are there in Crab ImperialThere are 137 calories in Crab Imperial per 100 grams.
How much Protein is in Crab ImperialThere are 14 grams of protein in Crab Imperial per 100 grams.
How much Fat is there in Crab ImperialThere are 7 grams of fat in Crab Imperial per 100 grams.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories in Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial Brut Imperial
- Calories in Imperial Grain Aldi Imperial Grain Jasmine Rice
- Calories In Stir-Fry, Homemade, Crab
- Calories In Dip, Crab, Commercial, Regular
- Calories In Sushi, Crab Stick, With Seaweed
- Calories in Crab Salad Made With Imitation Crab
- Calories In Mandarin
- Calories in Aldi Imperial Grains, Rice Styles, Chicken and…
- Calories in Aldi Imperial Grains, Rice Styles, Satay, dry