There are 39 calories (165 kilojoules) in one serve of Birds Eye Mixed Vegetables Beans Carrot Corn & Broccoli. The Nutrition Facts panel below displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
One serve of Birds Eye Mixed Vegetables Beans Carrot Corn & Broccoli is 75g and contains 165kJ (39 calories). The serve has 0.4g fat, 1.7g protein, and 8.2g carbohydrates.
– Snap frozen to lock in taste and natural vitamins & minerals
– Source of Vitamin C that supports a healthy immune system, and fights tiredness and fatigue
– Source of fibre
– All natural ingredients
– The perfect side dish or use in a stir fry, casserole or soup
– Frozen vegetables are a healthy addition to your diet
Liven up the simplest of meals with Birds Eye Baby Beans, Carrot, Corn & Broccoli. Perfect for stir-frying, these veggies will taste even more amazing with strips of beef and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Birds Eye Baby Beans, Carrot, Corn & Broccoli have been washed, peeled and chopped for quick and easy meal times. They are nutritious, and are a source of fibre and Vitamin C. Add to your favourite stir fry or noodle dish, or serve as a side with grilled steak or salmon.
Birds Eye Mixed Vegetables Beans Carrot Corn & Broccoli Ingredients
Green beans, carrot, sweet corn, broccoli.
Packed in Australia from at least 80% Australian ingredients
Now, you know how many calories there are in Birds Eye Mixed Vegetables Beans Carrot Corn & Broccoli! See these similar foods for comparison: Birds Eye Microwave Chips ShoestringBirds Eye Microwave Chips Crinkle
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 48 calories in Mixed vegetables, for homemade mixed…
- 38 calories in Mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen,…
- 31 calories in Mixed vegetables, for homemade mixed…
- 28 calories in Mixed vegetables, for homemade mixed…
- 47 calories in Mixed vegetables, for use in tomato…
- 69 calories in Mixed vegetables, for use in cream &…
- 62 calories in Mixed vegetables, fresh, carrot, corn…
- 32 calories in Mixed vegetables, fresh or frozen,…
- 37 calories in Mixed vegetables, for use in quiche…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Birds Eye Mixed Vegetables Beans Carrot Corn & Broccoli. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.