There are 323 calories (1355 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Cake, moon, commercial. 100g of Cake, moon, commercial contains 37g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Commercially prepared sweet pastry product, typically made from pastry with lotus paste and salted duck egg yolk filling.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Cake, moon, commercial from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 426 calories in Pie, sweet, pecan, commercial (100g)
- 235 calories in Egg, duck, whole, fried, fat not…
- 358 calories in Cake or cupcake, chocolate,…
- 344 calories in Cake or cupcake, chocolate,…
- 346 calories in Egg, chicken, yolk, hard-boiled (100g)
- 323 calories in Cake or cupcake, sponge, plain,…
- 395 calories in Breakfast pastry, sweet, fruit-paste…
- 404 calories in Moon's Cake, Lotus Seed And Egg…
- 341 calories in Cake, cheesecake, biscuit base,…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In Cake, Moon, Commercial. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.