There are 207 calories in a 100.00g serve of Birds Eye Onion Rings. On a 100 gram basis, there are 207 calories, or 868 kilojoules in Birds Eye Onion Rings. See the Nutrition Facts table below for other quantities and additional nutrition information:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Birds Eye Onion Rings has 28.4g carbohydrates, 8.6g fat (0.9g saturated), 2.6g protein, and 4 grams of sugar per 100g. – Onion Rings in a Golden Crunchy Crumb
– Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
– No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
Birds Eye Onion Rings are a snack favourite that the whole family will enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Birds Eye Onion Rings are a snack favourite that the whole family will enjoy in the comfort of your own home. These crunchy onion rings are perfect alongside any meal or at your next party. Keep a pack handy in your freezer!
Birds Eye Onion Rings Ingredients
Onion (53%), *wheat* flour, sunflower oil, *wheat* starch, thickener (401). salt, dextrose, yeast, sugar, natural colour (paprika oleoresins). *Contains wheat. May contain rye.*
Birds Eye Onion Rings Allergens
Birds Eye Onion Rings Origin
Birds Eye Onion Rings is made in Netherlands and can be found in the Freezer department at Woolworths in Australia.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 207 calories in Birds Eye Onion Rings in a Golden…
- 255 calories in Hamburger, white roll, beef patty,…
- 207 calories in Birds Eye Frozen Fish Fillets With…
- 207 calories in Birds Eye Oven Bake Fish Original…
- 28 calories in Onion, for salad recipes, onion (red,…
- 207 calories in Hamburger, white roll, beef patty,…
- 464 calories in Nong Shim Onion Rings Onion Rig (100g)
- 317 calories in Onion ring, breadcrumb coating, fried (100g)
- 174 calories in Blue-eye trevalla, baked, roasted,…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
Thanks for choosing calcount to find out how many calories there are in Birds Eye Onion Rings! The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.