There are 113 calories (474 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Banana, lady finger or sugar, peeled, raw. 100g of Banana, lady finger or sugar, peeled, raw contains 25g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Lady Finger banana, also known as sugar banana, Australian grown, ripe.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Banana, lady finger or sugar, peeled, raw from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 46 calories in Peach, peeled, raw, not further defined…
- 91 calories in Banana, cavendish, peeled, raw (100g)
- 18 calories in Tomato, Red, Small, Cocktail, Fresh, Ripe,…
- 23 calories in Melon, peeled, raw, not further defined…
- 61 calories in Apple, red skin, peeled, raw (100g)
- 21 calories in Babaco, peeled, raw (100g)
- 29 calories in Loquat, peeled, raw (100g)
- 48 calories in Prickly pear, peeled, raw (100g)
- 48 calories in Cheese fruit, raw (100g)
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In Banana, Lady Finger Or Sugar, Peeled, Raw. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.