There are 207 calories (867 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Avocado, raw. 100g of Avocado, raw contains 9g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fibre (g)
About This Food
Almost pear shaped, with a green to black shiny skin and a delicate yellow flesh with a green outer hue.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Avocado, raw from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
Compare to Other, Similar Foods
You might want to compare this food's nutrition values with these related foods:
- 217 calories in Avocado, cooked, with or without fat (100g)
- 46 calories in Pear, canned in pear juice (100g)
- 47 calories in Pear, canned in pear juice, drained (100g)
- 21 calories in Babaco, peeled, raw (100g)
- 24 calories in Choko, peeled, fresh or frozen, boiled,…
- 20 calories in Choko, peeled, fresh or frozen, raw (100g)
- 54 calories in Pear, william bartlett, unpeeled, raw (100g)
- 125 calories in Dugong, wild caught, flesh, raw (100g)
- 51 calories in Apple, granny-smith, unpeeled, baked, no…
A Note about How Many Calories there are:
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In An Avocado. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.