There are 294 calories (1232 kilojoules) in 100 grams of Apple, dried. 100g of Apple, dried contains 68g carbs. See the Nutrition Facts panel below:
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
Round shaped fruit with either a green or red waxy skin and cream/white coloured flesh. Peeled, cut (into rings or diced) and dried before packaging.
calcount sourced the nutrition information for Apple, dried from Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ), with thanks.
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories In Apple, Red Delicious, Unpeeled, Raw
- Calories In Apple, Granny-Smith, Unpeeled, Raw
- Calories In Apple, Jonathon, Unpeeled, Raw
- Calories In Apple, Golden Delicious, Unpeeled, Raw
- Calories In Apple, Bonza, Unpeeled, Raw
- Calories In Apple, Fuji, Unpeeled, Raw
- Calories In Apple, Pink Lady, Unpeeled, Raw
- Calories In Apple, Royal Gala, Unpeeled, Raw
- Calories In Pomegranate, Peeled, Raw
You have just reviewed Nutrition Facts including Calories In Apple, Dried. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.