There are 37 calories (154 kilojoules) in one serve of Allowrie Unsalted Butter. The Nutrition Facts panel below: displays nutrients for 100g and other weight quantities
Amount Per Selected Weight
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g)
Total Carbohydrate (g)
Dietary Fiber (g)
About This Food
One serve of Allowrie Unsalted Butter is 5 and contains 154kJ (37 calories). The serve has 4.1g fat, 1g protein, and 1g carbohydrates.
Allowrie Unsalted Butter is all natural and contains no artificial ingredients.
Allowrie Unsalted Butter Ingredients
Milk Fat 80% Minimum
Milk Made in Australia from 100% Australian ingredients
See Other, Similar Foods
You might also be interested to see nutrition information for these other foods. Just click the picture above the food title to see its Nutrition Facts panel and calorie content:
- Calories in Allowrie Allowrie Mixed Blossom Honey
- Calories in Allowrie Allowrie Mixed Blossom Pure and Natural…
- Calories in Allowrie Unsalted Butter Pat
- Calories In Butter, Garlic Or Herb, Homemade With Butter Or…
- Calories in Allowrie Unsalted
- Calories in Allowrie Unsalted, Cultured
- Calories in Allowrie Butter Pat
- Calories in Allowrie Butter
- Calories in Lurpak Spreadable Unsalted Butter Unsalted Blend
Thank you for using calcount to find out how many calories and nutrients there are in Allowrie Unsalted Butter. The calcount team does its best to ensure the accuracy of all of the information published in the Calorie Counter Australia website. However, we do not guarantee that all of the published information is accurate and complete. Please remember to consult your medical professional before you take any action in respect to anything you read on this site. Our information includes copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property such as brand names and descriptions which belongs to the respective owners of said property.