Welcome to the Calorie Counter Australia blog!
- 7 Actual Ways to Lose Weight Fast in 2 WeeksHow is it possible to lose weight fast in 2 weeks at home, whilst doing things that come somewhat […]
- Overcooked Bacon, don’t Toss it Out!Overcooked bacon might not be appetising, but there’s an overwhelmingly good reason you should prefer it to perfectly done […]
- Lose Weight Naturally, do this 1 ThingThis is a short (very short) post about how to lose weight naturally by doing just one thing. And […]
- Macros and Calories in My Muscle Chef’s 7 Best MealsHow do the calories and macros in My Muscle Chef’s 7 most popular meals stack up? Let’s peel back […]
- Does Sweating Burn Fat?No, sweating does not burn fat. In fact, sweat (perspiration) might not even be an indication that you are […]
- 34 Domino’s Pizza Calories: Lowest to Highest by SliceYou’ve seen our post on calories in generic pizza by the slice, and the one about Pizza Hut, and […]
- Calories in 16 types of WhopperLet’s take a quick look at calories in the Whopper, that legendary burger which calls Hungry Jack’s (a.k.a. Burger […]
- Lemon Rind, so about that Zest…Lemon zest is the top part of lemon rind after it has been scraped, cut, grated, peeled, or pared […]
- What is Double Cream?What is double cream? Here’s your answer: Cream is Fatty Milk In the past, cream was “made” by skimming […]
- Salt has NO Calories, BUT…Dieters should avoid salt when trying to lose weight, but since salt has no calories, why? Salt is, without […]
- Calories in 28 Pizza Hut Pizzas (with pictures)Here, we riffle through the Pizza Hut menu to find out how many calories there are in their large […]
- Finger Limes DemystifiedFinger limes are becoming “a thing” now, but not many people know much about them. Read this to surprise […]
- 471 and Every Other Coded Emulsifier in FoodEmulsifier is a word you will see on many different food labels, but what does it mean exactly? What […]
- Calories and Carbs in BeerPeople ask us all the time: “How many calories in beer?”. It is our pleasure to present you with […]
- 47 Easiest Ways to Lose Your Toxic Weight Fast!We need to know how to lose weight fast, because sometimes the urge rushes over us and we must […]
- Flour in Australia Q & AIn Australia we often come across recipes, food labels, and informative articles about flour which make us go hmmmm? […]
- Ideal Body Weight CalculatorUse our calcount Ideal Body Weight (IBW) Calculator to compute the “perfect” weight for your height and gender. Simply […]
- Trout VS Salmon VS TunaTrout VS Salmon VS Tuna means calories and nutrition in trout, compared to salmon, compared to tuna, let’s go! […]
- Broccoli CaloriesHow many calories does broccoli have? Take a quick scroll through this short post to get a good handle […]
- Waist to Hip Ratio: Your Ideal NumberYour waist to hip ratio (WHR) could be a better indicator of healthy body weight than body mass index […]
Please let us know if there is a particular topic that you would like us to research and write about. See our About page for contact details, send us a note and we will get on to it.
There’s lots more to read!
- 3 Ways to Cut Rice Starch CaloriesRice starch is densely packed with calories, and it is not possible to remove the starch without destroying rice completely. Luckily though, there are ways to reduce the food energy you get from eating rice. Read on to discover 3 methods you can use to cut starch calories from rice.Starch in RiceThe calories in rice ...
- Calories in CoffeeWhen thinking about calories in coffee, the best approach is to accept that coffee is nothing more than a glorified flavouring for your drink. Sure, it is a super flavour, jam-packed with stimulants, vitamins, minerals and a thousand different chemical compounds, but from a food calorie perspective, it is just a flavouring. In other words, ...
- Lose Weight with a 1500 Calorie DietWhen asked to recommend a “guaranteed” weight loss plan, our reply is that everyone will probably lose weight with a 1500 calorie diet. You will likely lose at least 2 kilograms for the first month you stick to a 1500 calorie diet. The thermodynamic logic of a 1500 calorie diet is straightforward. What’s more, we ...
- Eat this many Calories a Day by AgeUse this handy calcount Calories by Age tool to calculate how many calories a day you should eat, depending on your current age. Age matters when it comes to the rate of calorie burn, because our metabolism slows as we grow older (and wiser).When we say, “eat this many calories”, we do so on the ...
- Convert Salt to SodiumWhen you are being careful about what you eat, it is important to know how to convert sodium to salt and vice-versa. That way, you will be able to keep a tally of roughly how much sodium you are eating daily. In this post we have made a handy salt to sodium converter for you ...