Welcome to the Calorie Counter Australia blog!
- 7 Actual Ways to Lose Weight Fast in 2 WeeksHow is it possible to lose weight fast in 2 weeks at home, whilst doing things that come somewhat […]
- Overcooked Bacon, don’t Toss it Out!Overcooked bacon might not be appetising, but there’s an overwhelmingly good reason you should prefer it to perfectly done […]
- Lose Weight Naturally, do this 1 ThingThis is a short (very short) post about how to lose weight naturally by doing just one thing. And […]
- Macros and Calories in My Muscle Chef’s 7 Best MealsHow do the calories and macros in My Muscle Chef’s 7 most popular meals stack up? Let’s peel back […]
- Does Sweating Burn Fat?No, sweating does not burn fat. In fact, sweat (perspiration) might not even be an indication that you are […]
- 34 Domino’s Pizza Calories: Lowest to Highest by SliceYou’ve seen our post on calories in generic pizza by the slice, and the one about Pizza Hut, and […]
- Calories in 16 types of WhopperLet’s take a quick look at calories in the Whopper, that legendary burger which calls Hungry Jack’s (a.k.a. Burger […]
- Lemon Rind, so about that Zest…Lemon zest is the top part of lemon rind after it has been scraped, cut, grated, peeled, or pared […]
- What is Double Cream?What is double cream? Here’s your answer: Cream is Fatty Milk In the past, cream was “made” by skimming […]
- Salt has NO Calories, BUT…Dieters should avoid salt when trying to lose weight, but since salt has no calories, why? Salt is, without […]
- Calories in 28 Pizza Hut Pizzas (with pictures)Here, we riffle through the Pizza Hut menu to find out how many calories there are in their large […]
- Finger Limes DemystifiedFinger limes are becoming “a thing” now, but not many people know much about them. Read this to surprise […]
- 471 and Every Other Coded Emulsifier in FoodEmulsifier is a word you will see on many different food labels, but what does it mean exactly? What […]
- Calories and Carbs in BeerPeople ask us all the time: “How many calories in beer?”. It is our pleasure to present you with […]
- 47 Easiest Ways to Lose Your Toxic Weight Fast!We need to know how to lose weight fast, because sometimes the urge rushes over us and we must […]
- Flour in Australia Q & AIn Australia we often come across recipes, food labels, and informative articles about flour which make us go hmmmm? […]
- Ideal Body Weight CalculatorUse our calcount Ideal Body Weight (IBW) Calculator to compute the “perfect” weight for your height and gender. Simply […]
- Trout VS Salmon VS TunaTrout VS Salmon VS Tuna means calories and nutrition in trout, compared to salmon, compared to tuna, let’s go! […]
- Broccoli CaloriesHow many calories does broccoli have? Take a quick scroll through this short post to get a good handle […]
- Waist to Hip Ratio: Your Ideal NumberYour waist to hip ratio (WHR) could be a better indicator of healthy body weight than body mass index […]
Please let us know if there is a particular topic that you would like us to research and write about. See our About page for contact details, send us a note and we will get on to it.
There’s lots more to read!
- Calories in KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) menu itemsWhat does our massive food database say about the calories in KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) products? Read on to see an illustrated list, linked to the famous calcount interactive panel which displays KFC nutrition information including values for protein, sodium, and carbohydrates.Calories in KFCOverall, KFC calories are less scary than than several of their ...
- 63 McDonald’s Foods Calories ranked Lowest to Most (with pictures)Let’s take a look at food calories from McDonald’s, the most iconic fast food restaurant chain in the world. McDonalds was started in 1940 by two brothers surnamed… McDonald. They found some success, but it was not until Ray Kroc joined them as a franchisee that the brand really took off.Kroc eventually bought ...
- Weight Maintenance: 5 + 1 Ways to FailIt is the easiest thing in the world to fail at weight maintenance after having put in the hard yards to lose excess body weight. For most of us, dieting is a challenge to be overcome, a mountain to be climbed, a race to be won. But what happens after we clinch the prize and ...
- What causes a Hot Flush after Eating?One of our members asked us what causes a hot flush, or flash, after eating? The question came through our contact form, where we invite readers to send in any topics they’d like to see us research. So, we spent a few hours to learn the causes of hot flushes that are not menopause, here ...
- 4 Ways Garlic Benefits Men (with Infographic)People have known about the general health benefits of garlic for thousands of years, but did you know that garlic helps men particularly, in specific ways? Read on to find out what we learned when we researched this fascinating topic.Garlic is in the onion family and has been eaten as a condiment and medicine by ...